UBX127, one of the break out newcomers in the Swedish Techno scene with his debut 12” released on Len Fakis classic label; Figure. With support of DJs, like Dave Clarke, Laurent Garnier and Slam, his driving techno with soft stabbing structures works just as good on the dance floor as in your favorite armchair.
On “Lamour Remixes” UBX127 takes on 3 of the labels tracks from the artist: Motormännen, LEHNBERG & Slim Vic and turns them into modern instant techno classics.
A1 – Motormännen – Expansionen (UBX127 Remix) 7’06
A2 – Lehnberg – J (UBX127 Remix) 6’54
B1 – Slim Vic – Force Majeure (UBX127 Remix 1) 9’13
B2 – Slim Vic – Force Majeure (UBX127 Remix 2) 4’58
DJ Support from:
• Len Faki – force majeure remix 1 is sick!
• Joelle Atkins – Awesome Promo. Love Motormannen & Slim Vic, Force Majeure.
• Lorenzo Al Dino – Kickin, full support !
• Max E Groove – Seriously driving techno. gonna road test this over the coming weeks • Carmelo Carone – lovely drift urban spacing deep line!
• Tatzumi Suzuki – Tight remix
REVIEWS and ARTICLES
“The music spaces out into the world of techno music here, quite minimal at that, but UBX127 adds some
great driving sequences to the music, which makes this highly suitable for dance floors
alike, but also if you want to be prepped up when driving your car, or better: riding your
bicycle or running. This is surely music that keeps the spirits up, a natural drug I’d say,
although no doubt it works also very well with drugs.”
Read full post at: http://www.vitalweekly.net/1035.html