With the new mini-album ’Morgondröm’ (Morning Dream) LEHNBERG dives into a mental musical calmness where the rhythm driven soundscapes now completely been switched out for the stillness of the sun’s first silky morning rays which creates a silhouette to the dream like music.
The modern ambient sounds on Morgondröm can be described as a fusion of the softest of sound worlds, meditative states and thoughtfulness, where David’s wayward musicality is highly present and on display. That allows the experimental side of things to play a more audible role in both space and time.
In very short time David Lehnberg made a name for himself with his experimental electroica soloprojekt LEHNBERG, both as an energetic live artist and someone who delivers EPs and remixes with huge range both musically and geographically speaking.
David has traveled around the world numerous time on his own and as one of the two members of the indietronica band The Deer Tracks, and this is where his musical inspiration comes streaming from.
Mastered by Joakim Westlund (Alpha Mound)
A1 – Morgondröm 8’29
A2 – Tidsram 5’20
A3 – Swimma 5’42
B1 – Vågvals 5’11
B2 – Jamuna 6’44
B3 – Illusion Breaker 8’43
BUY THE CASSETTE AT LAMOUR RECORD STORE
BUY THE CASSETTE AT BAND CAMP
• “love how meditative the track puts the listener and would definitely love to hear more.” /SSG Music
• “Great ambient! Will air it as part of a radio show within two weeks from now also soundcloud repost” /radio-onde-furlane-attitudine
• “Always great music David! Will feature it as a blog post / review, ideally within the next week and through our soundcloud” /electronic north
• “For some it will just be a bank of seasoned noise but for others it could be the start of an imagination so vivid it may feel as if it is happening right here, right now. With time and attention this could be the future.” /mp3hugger
• “Great rich ambient stuff! Will share in our Spotify playlist” /Eternity Network
REVIEWS and ARTICLES
“Musik som tillfredsställer elmätare.”
Read full post at: http://stigsson.blogspot.se/2018/01/zandersson-januari-18_11.html
“I can easily say that what Lehnberg is not really experimental in a sense you never heard, as he does a fine job but within
the safer context of moody electronic soundscapes. And that is surely fine enough.”
Read full review: http://www.vitalweekly.net/1107.html