Asphalt Groover invites you to four tracks in Ragnar Ataris typical acid style. Playful and twisted, and sometimes with his characteristical pitched down vocals. Side A breaks the traditional four on the floor beat and welcomes a more funky breakbeat vibe, while side B contains more classical acid techno.
BUY THE VINYL AT LAMOUR RECORD STORE
Knowing each other from the Swedish rave scene in the 1990s, Ragnar Atari and Otherland both have a fondness for old, dirty acid and barely working analog gear. Together they create dark and playful dance music, and perform energetic live sets.
Acid Lamour is a sub label for Lamour Records started in 2018 with a focus on techno and acid dedicated DJs. Releases are limited to 303 vinyls, no re-press.
Mastered by Joakim Westlund
Artwork by Rolfcarlwerner
DJ Support and feedback
• Paul Hazendonk: I dig the Asphalt Groover!
• Panthera Krause: Asphalt Groover is the one for me! – what an acid line!
• Olderic: Killer acid!
• DJ Steven: STRONG RELEASE
• Larry Cadge: Amazing release, full support!
• Stefan Weise: Asphalt Groover and Paka are dope. Thank you!